Saturday, November 26, 2011

What Just Happened? A Channy Love Story Season Two Episode Thirteen


Guysss watch the video, its good I promise! If you dont, I shall come hunt you down and keeeelll youuu!!!! LOL JK, but seriously WATCCHHH IT! ya know ya wanna(; Zora- Oh, my God. Nico- What? Zora- This is actually a good plan. Nico- Wait, you didn't think this plan was gonna be good? Zora- ANYWAY..... um, when should we start? Grady- Well, I'll call tonight and we can start OSOJ tomorrow. Zora- OSOJ? Nico- Operation Save Our Jobs! Zora- Okay . . . .well, sounds good. I'll see you guys tomorrow, then. *leaves* Grady- dude, I sure hope this works. Nico- Don't worry. *smiles* it will. -----SCENE TWO -----Tawni and Lilly are sitting on the couch at Tawni's apartment. Tawni- Gurrll, I am so proud of you. *high fives* Lilly- *flips her hair* Okay, so we're clear on the plan. Tawni- YES. *sighs* We've only gone over it ten thousand times! Lilly- *stares at her* Tawni- *sighs, deeply* First, you go to Chad's house and deny everything he accuses you of, then when Selena sees you obviously hadn't told him the truth, she goes to Chad then we play all innocent and bam! He believes us. And it's all Happy Ever After, but oops, not for Selena! Lilly- Yes! *they hug* You know, this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Tawni- oh, gurrll, I know just what you're talking about. *they laugh* -----SCENE THREE -----Chad and Sonny are in the living room, they're watching "The Titantic" (it's nighttime) and Sonny's lying on Chad's lap. Sonny- *crying* Oh, my God. Chad- are you ...

Nady Dkw1 On Sale Low Price Charge Controller Solar Panels




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links